Peter J. Sposito, CEO
Charlotte Hansen CPA, SVP/CFO
Elissa G. Reynolds, SVP
Susan W. Salecky, SVP
Peter T. Garland, SVP/CCO
Crystal Sides, SVP/Enterprise Risk Manager
Richard J. Nurge, VP
Charles Maynard, AVP/ Relationship Manager
Richard C. Layman, AVP/Senior Credit Analyst
Geoffrey S. Gibbons, Loan Administration Officer
Rachel Carlson, AVP/Information Systems Security Officer
Roxann Boyce, Accounting Officer
April MacClain, Client Services Officer
Lora L. Prior, Operations Compliance Officer
Anne H. Jones, Corporate Secretary / Office Manager
|| Advisory Board
The central purpose of this board is to provide management with critical feedback on a number of issues to include, but not be limited to, the following:
- New services already being considered by Bankers’ Bank Northeast (BBN).
- New services that should be considered.
- Discussion regarding issues and/or enhancements to existing services.
- Impact of regulatory and/or compliance mandates where BBN could provide a service to assist the client banks.
- Open discussion concerning what BBN does well and suggestions regarding ways we could improve.
- Feedback relative to what board members hear within the industry. What role should BBN play?
The Advisory Board meets twice a year and is Chaired by Susan W. Salecky, Senior Vice President / Service and Sales.