| Fed Funds Liquidity Line
Often times, examiners will suggest having multiple sources of borrowing to satisfy short term liquidity needs. Our Fed Funds Liquidity Line is a flexible and reliable source of additional funding when you need it fast.
- Satisfies regulatory requirement for multiple sources of contingency funding as an alternative to the FHLB or Fed Discount Window.
- Available borrowing from 1 to 14 consecutive days
- Secured or Unsecured Liquidity Lines available
- Funding to your account is fast and easy
- "Fee Free" testing of active Liquidity Lines
- Choose your payment method (monthly or imprest balances)
Our Money Desk (866-669-3375) can effectively meet your daily short-term investment needs. Funds may be sold to Bankers’ Bank Northeast either “As Agent” or “As Principal”. Clients that sell to us As Principal will receive a premium rate that’s above our As Agent rate.
Request Information regarding LIQUIDITY LINE services.